1. It's SO much harder than I thought it would be.
2. I've spent an average of two hours a night trying to create these abstract paintings. This is the most consistently I've ever painted.
3. The first few days were really difficult for me. I wanted to quit on day three.
4. I feel that I like the process of creating something "abstract" better when I have a plan (does that even make any sense?)
5. I'm way too hard of myself and I'm my worst critic. I'm having a difficult time letting go of perfectionism and just letting a piece be what it wants to be.
6. It's been a week and I am finally relaxing and starting to have a little bit of fun.
I'm going into this week with more of an open mind. We'll see how it goes! Check out my Instagram, where I post my #The100dayproject everyday. I'd love to see you there.
Are you participating in the #The100dayproject this year? How's it going for you? Do you need some motivation/encouragement? Let me know in the comment section below!
Have a great day!