Hey Santa! I’ve been a super good girl this year! Oh, you have no idea what to get me? Well, good thing I’ve got a list...
I scoured etsy for the best, coolest, and most useful and fun gifts that you can give to your photographer friends and family. Or, you can just buy them for yourself. I won't judge! (I already bought the velvet camera strap!!!)
Here’s my top 12 handmade Christmas gifts to give to your favorite photographer:
1. Velvet Camera Strap I actually own this camera strap and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
2. 1966 Polaroid Camera Poster- Perfect for those who love to tinker and see how things work.
3. Artsy Sweatshirt- Your photographer needs to be comfortable while making art.
4. Camera Necklace- Such a cute necklace! You can personalize it too!
5. Grey Chevron Camera Bag- Carry camera gear in style. This bag is large enough to carry a DSLR camera with a lens attached, and up to two extra lenses and your accessories.
6. Photographer Coffee Mug- LOVE this. Another personalized gift. Perfect for the photographer who is up all night editing.
7. Scarf Camera Strap- Winter is coming and this scarf will keep your photographer warm AND keep her camera ready at hand.
9. Vintage Camera Print Set- Beautiful prints of vintage cameras. These would be perfect in my house...
10. Vintage Camera Calendar- A gift your photographer will see and use (and love!) every day.
11. Vintage Camera Print Infinity Scarf- A fun fashion accessory that showcases her passion.
12. Cement Camera Planter- A sweet little camera planter to showcase your photographers love for cameras and her green thumb.
What camera/photography related gifts are you drooling over? What gifts are you hoping Santa will bring you (or will buy for yourself!!) Let me know in the comments section below!