Hello Happy first Wednesday of the New Year and the first Wednesday Inspiration of 2011. This week my inspiration is "January" (how original!) I'm inspired by January's winter whites, warm & cozy knits, deep garnet colors, clean and organized spaces. I would love to know what is inspiring you this week. Please post a comment with the link and/image and show me!
I hope you enjoy these January inspired finds from across etsy!
1. Red Berry Valentine Heart Wreath
2. Genevieve Cowl - Kid Mohair and Silk Knit Neckwarmer / Scarf
3. L'amour- Crimson Silk and Velvet Brooch Flower Pin Fascinator Clip with Vintage rhinestone center
4. JANUARY SALE Wedding Song, a vintage bouquet for your wrist
5. Burgundy Bordeaux Wool Fingerless Gloves Mittens
6. Hydrangea, the Delicate - fine pastel petals against the winter white snow of January - a romantic photograph - a fine art flower print (8x8)
7. Calendar Cards (January thru June), Birthstone Colors
8. JANUARY SALE Summer Solace, shabby chic vintage assemblage necklace FREE Shipping
9. SALE NOW ON - Red poppy bowl trio