I was recently searching for gifts for family & friends, I came across a number of super rad gifts for photographers or camera lovers (um... no, i promise I wasn't shopping for myself...much...) I can't help but share some of my favorite handmade gifts for photographers whether they are professional or hobbyists. These gifts are fun and perfect for anyone who loves camera!
here are some of my favorites:
1. Scarf Camera Strap - This camera strap looks so comfy and is SUPER cute!
2. Ansel Adams Quote Print - One of my most favorite photography related quotes. It's beautiful.
3. Sterling Silver Camera Necklace - Such a pretty, delicate necklace, totally perfect for the photographer in your life (or me..)
4. Small Padded Camera Bag - I love that this is a small, no frills camera bag. Great for the carrying the basics.
5. Camera Pillow Cover - Really great way to add a little photography flare to your home decor!
6. Camera Succulent Planter - I LOVE this. This little planter combines two of my loves-- plants AND cameras.
7. Wanderlust Camera Watercolor Painting - I really love this watercolor print! (hint, hint..)
8. Camera Print Infinity Scarf - This scarf is soooo fun! Another gift I would be totally happy to get...Um, I mean, a gift your camera loving photographer would love...
9. Capture the Adventure Camera Art Print- Again, LOVE this print! JUST GO!
10. Antique Camera Coasters - More fun vintage camera home decor.
11. Adjust Your Focus Camera Coffee Mug - Sometimes we need a little reminder!
12. Camera Strap, Bag, and Lens Cap Set - Great pattern, and great idea! I love that the strap and camera pouch match. And the lens cap strap? BRILLIANT!
If you have a chance, check out these great listings! I'm sure the photographer/camera lover in your life would love these as much as I do!
What camera/photography related gifts are you drooling over? What gifts are you hoping Santa will bring you (or will buy for yourself!!) Let me know in the comments section below!