Hi! I’d like to welcome to this week’s
! Every week I scour the interwebs and gather tutorials, tips, other helpful links to help with your handmade craft business. In addition, I’ll post links to cool crafts I’ve seen, and blogs I think are worth following. Enjoy!
- How to write an ebook
- Fabulous tips about the ins and outs of writing an ebook.
- Schedule your etsy items renewals
- Clockbot is a cool new tool from Statsy that lets you schedule item renewals.
- Free Exposure – When To Give Away Crafts
- six reasons why giving your product away may actually be beneficial to your business
- Craft fair tips and lessons learned
- Practical lessons and tips for craft and street fairs.
- 21 facebook apps to boost your business page
- Turn your Facebook Business Page into a marketing-machine with correctly represented branding and tailoring.
- A blog you should follow
- Teesha's Circus
- A must follow blog if your into, or enjoy altered art and art journaling. Soooooooooooooo much inspiration and eye-candy!
Do you know of any good handmade craft marketing resources I should include in the next Crafty Connections post? Please don’t hesitate to email me, or leave the link(s) in the comments section! I would love to be able to share these great resources with everyone! Also, are these links helpful to you? Let me know! I appreciate the feedback!!!! Thanks!